Friday, August 10, 2012

Special Birthday Wishes for Uncle

A special Birthday Wish
From a nephew
That loves you
Hope your Birthday’s great
And all your Wishes come true! 

May the brightest wishes on your Birthday shine every path of yours in good and in bad times. Happy Birthday, dear Uncle!







Someone’s having a Birthday
Someone very grand
Someone I’ve looked up to
A wonderful kind of man
Someone very caring
That’s shared their life with me
Happy Birthday Uncle
May all your dreams come to be!



I'm blessed to have a loving, caring and fun uncle like you. I wish you a very warm and happy birthday.
To my favorite uncle - hope your birthday is as wonderful as you are.



Sit back and relax - it's your special day! Wishing you health and happiness always.

Your birthday always stands out because your light shines so brightly to our family. Sending you warmest thoughts and wishes, dear Uncle!

One single wish is never enough
for someone as special as you!
So here are lots of wishes with warm of love,
to last the whole year through!
Happy Birthday to the best uncle!

May your birthday bring a smile to your face, happiness to your heart
and many blessings for every single day. Happy Birthday to my favorite uncle!

I hope you enjoy your lucky day,
With all the happy things it has in store.
And because I think you are the best,
I hope you have many, many more.
Happy Bday to the most wonderful Uncle!


You are more than just an Uncle for me. You are an inspiration and perfect example. You are one of the most amazing people that I have ever known. Hope your birthday is as wonderful as you are!


I wish that all of your dreams come true.
May your birthday be filled with joy and love,
Devoted friends and loving family, too!
Happy Birthday to you, dear Uncle!

1 comment:

  1. I аlmost neveг comment, howеver after looking at through a lot of reѕponses herе "Special Birthday Wishes for Uncle".
    I ԁo have a couple of questions for yοu іf you don't mind. Is it just me or do some of these comments appear like they are left by brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are writing at other online sites, I'd like
    tο follow anуthing neω уou havе
    to post. Could you list of all of all уour sociаl sites likе your twіtter feed, Facebooκ page oг linkеdin
    profіle?

    Here is my web page Should you be considering to visit Europe

    ReplyDelete