Thursday, May 12, 2011

Friendship Messages, Love Messages


When it hurts to look back and you are scared to look ahead look beside you I'll always be there 4 you.



Little keys can open big locks, simple words can express great thoughts. A text from u never fails to make me smile the whole day through.



Hearts could only luv 4 a while u can put many relations in a file, u can make a desert from the Nile, but u can’t stop my smile when I c ur name on my phone.



If I were to describe true luv then I would describe it as what a snowman did to a snowwoman: He gave her warm hug n they both melted in each other’s arms.



Never waste an opportunity 2 say 'I love U' to someone u really like, coz it is not everyday u'll meet the person who has the magic to let u fall in love.



I looked at a sweet, beautiful rose, and then I looked at you, and I kept looking at you, for the rose isn't as beautiful as you. 2



If I could give u one thing in life, I would give u the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would u realise how special u r to me.




You put the fun in together,
The sad in apart,
The hope in tomorrow,
The joy in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment