Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Birthday Wishes for Uncle

You're a loving caring person 
Whom with my life troubles I can share
When I need an ear to listen
I know you're the one who will care

You wipe away my  tears
Then give me sound advice
That's just one of the many things
That makes you so nice

You care about the things
That mean so much to me
Without you in my life
I don't know where I'd be

I love You...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a quality about you

That touches me deep in my heart

This quality is so special

It sets you quite apart



Your special ways of doing things

In everything that you touch

The warmth you have for others

Is why I love you so much

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your love and guidance
In everything that I do
Makes me thankful
For a Uncle like you

Your time with me
You have gladly given
Through your effort alone
I've been driven

You made me
Who I am today
I hope I make you
Proud in every way

No comments:

Post a Comment